Enrolment and Application Process
1. On receiving an Expression of Interest, a full International Prospectus will be sent with an enrolment form. Alternatively you may complete the application form on line or download the following application form
2. Parents are asked to complete an International Enrolment form as well as supply a contract, a medical certificate, and two reports,
and send them to:
Director of International Students
Mr Hugh Russell
New Plymouth Boys’ High School
P: 0064 6 785 5399
3. The International Director will confirm acceptance and send an invoice. All fees must be paid in full, in advance of arrival.
4. On receipt of payment, a confirmation of placement and a receipt will be issued.
5. These documents will enable you to obtain a student visa
6. Please submit a copy of the student visa to the school at least two weeks before arrival